Peach Developer API
Connect to the Peach Suite
Build with the Peach Suite: automatically create and distribute video campaigns around the world. The Peach Developer API makes advertising fast, accurate and efficient by connecting your systems and media plans to Peach’s 16,000+ broadcaster, social and ad platform integrations around the world.Contact us
Let’s get rid of all the manual work
Managing and publishing large campaigns with diverse, distributed teams and complex approval processes can require significant amounts of manual, repetitive work.
The Peach Developer API makes this much simpler.
Now, you can create custom integrations with your in–house or 3rd party software, removing large chunks of manual work, freeing up your internal resources, speeding up delivery times, avoiding errors — and reducing costs.
The Peach Developer API lets you automate the creation of campaigns, manage ads, add assets from public URLs and add destinations, then QC and distribute to broadcasters and other destinations.
Automate advertising data
Do you use an internal or 3rd party system to manage your media plan, assets and ad metadata? You can now automate the creation of campaigns, with ad metadata and destinations in Peach.
Faster asset distribution
Stop uploading and downloading files between different ad platforms. With the Peach Developer API a video asset can be pulled into a campaign directly through a public URL. So if the video is on Dropbox, Google Drive or an asset management system they can be pulled in, QCed and renditions sent directly on — saving you huge amounts of time and avoiding costly mistakes.
Distribute to 40,000+ broadcasters and ad platforms
Simplify the distribution of video assets to broadcasters and other destinations. Naming of broadcasters and other destinations can often be inconsistent across the industry and can cause automation problems — using smart aliases the Peach Developer API works around this.
- The Peach Developer API currently supports automation and integrations for the ‘buy–side’ of the Peach Platform: including creating campaigns, ads, adding files and destinations.
- The API is organized around common REST principles using standard HTTP response codes, authentication and verbs. All requests should be made over SSL. All request and response bodies, including errors, are encoded in JSON.
- The initial feature-set provides CRUD functionality for basic entities: Campaigns, Ads, Assets and Destinations.
- We’ve provided a set of mapping endpoints allowing you to use custom names for Advertisers, Brands, Destinations and Channels.
- Video assets can be added into campaigns via public URL (e.g. via Dropbox, Google Drive, asset management systems, etc.).
- The API’s data mocking feature allows you to test the APIs using a predefined set of IDs interconnected and synced between all exposed entities – this limits the amount of time needed to integrate with Peach and removes the need of using a test account.
- The rich documentation covers every available endpoint (detailing both requests and responses) and includes a Postman collection providing full–suite test coverage.
- Currently the API supports distribution to our huge range of ‘direct destination’ integrations covering broadcasters around the world. It currently excludes activator destinations and ones that require user authorisation.
Get more information and access instructions on the API documentation pages.